Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fake Institutes Under Classification by HRD.

LATEST DEVELOPMENT IN THE UPPER HOUSE OF PARLIMENT:

Over 200 fake institutes have been identified by government agencies in the last three years, the Rajya Sabha was told today.

Minister of state for HRD D.Purandeswari said in a written reply said the University Grants Commission (UGC) has identified three fake institutions--two in Uttar Pradesh and one in Delhi.

The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has identified 205 fake technical educational institutions. Of them, 76 are from Maharashtra while 24 were from Delhi, she said.


According to HRD, each state has to notify the central team of fake institutes in respectives states. It means Kerala government must notify Central HRD about such fakes institutes in Kochi, so that their latest recruitments are stopped and the institute is sealed.

How many of us know that IIPM is fake university? It is not recognised by AICTE as it is linked to foreign university. Though they claim that they are better than IIT's, the recognition factor will haunt them for long. Similarly many institutes are there with foreign affiliation. It doesnt have validity in INDIA (Ironically not even in the foreign countries. )

We can easily register complaints in www.consumercourt.in

This blog has realised that all has time only for their work and would like someone to take initiative. There is immense amount of lack of confidence among students to file a complaint or a lodge a case in court. Look if you have studied in an institute said to be affiliated to foreign university, then please be prompt and proactive in terms of raising positive issues also. In foreign nations these kinds of response takes place abruptly.

Many are there who would like to be on corner of veranda and see what one does? When it is seen that, a particular person acheived success, then those waiting at veranda will come forward. Untill that person acheives something they will critisise and say let us wait. It is seen to be human nature. Once the event is seen to be moving well, they will follow.

Anyway wish you all success to identify good institutes.

ACT SMART AGAINST FRAUDS.



3 comments:

  1. the details in ifcr website is all made up facts. they are misleading the freshers who pass out and try to trap. please be sensible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friends!

    Please lodge your complaint telling that the certificate is fake to www.core.nic.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what is full form of IFCR?? I think it is India's Fake Research Centre (IFCR). My word I never beleived Cochi will have such fake institute. I was from junior batch in IFCR. I joined there. Mallu pple told it seems to be fake. I left from there when they told about 4 lacs loan. Funny thing is that teachers are those who studied there.hip hip hurray. Some foolish English teachers are there. I am working in Hyderabad now. I told colleagues in my company that such a fake course is there in Kochi. They laughed hearing 4 lacs..hahahaha...they gave me a CD containing ICH-GCP guidelines. I went through it. Then a 15 days training for CRA work at the cost of company in Taj Krishna, Hyd (3 days at Taj).So I became CRA. My god I didnt have to waste 4 lacs. I wud have made fool of myself with huge loan repayment. I have my colleague who was like stray dog after IFCR course, then got into my company somehow. He is burdened with loan of ~5 lacs including interest. Kochi managaer of bank called them to start repaying. He has to pay ~10,000 per month now. look at his fate. he earns 18,500/month.stay at hyd and fud, travel costs him ~5000/month. he is really struggling for roti-dal!while on monitoring for few days he runs out of money. he took loan from credit card and will pay back when company does reimbursement. He only me to see this blogspot. I was happy to see it.

    I have to say to juniors that please dont fall prey to that fat guy. Pity of guys in Keral that they havn't made anything to screw that hippopotamus.

    Please Kochi, do something, lest they get more fresh students and they do business.


    If it was Hyderabad he wud have been booked by now.

    I heard from my colleague that few chaps have gone for xase. It is commendable...applauds.

    Only good thing for me coming to Kochi was to enjoy the Kochi life. It was ok. We roamed in beach town in Kochin, ferry ride, marine drive,cheraayi beach etc. So I would cherish Kochi.

    will Revert Back.

    vijayananda Reddy
    Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete